Switching regulatorChoose Newcastle Regulation as your regulator
Firms can now choose who their practice regulator can be. If you are already regulated by another frontline regulator, such as the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) or Council for Licensed Conveyancers (CLC), you could switch to Newcastle Regulation.
We are keen that those firms looking to move to Newcastle Regulation have the best chance to see their firms prosper, succeed and grow.
To do that we believe it is important that we both get a clear understanding of the benefits for each of your firm switching regulator. Once this is done, we will suggest a visit to your firm, so we can understand how you work and the systems you have in place. This will help as part of the application.
We will help guide you through the application process, what switching will involve and how we can help you throughout.
What do our firms like?
- A dedicated account-management approach – with experienced advisors available to discuss your issues as and when needed
- Specialist knowledge and understanding of your business model to help manage risk as your business grows
- A common-sense approach to regulation
- Unrestricted innovation
- Rules and processes which focus on risk, rather than on your business model
- Authorisation by specialism, recognising that you are specialists in your field